Who We Are
Barcelona Neuroinstitute is a leading neurosurgical center based since 1994 at Centro Médico Teknon (Teknon Medical Center) in Barcelona, one of the most prestigious and modern private hospitals in Europe, and accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the EFQM Excellence Model.
Our mission is to consistently provide the best neurosurgical treatment for patients suffering from neurological and spine diseases, with excellence in technical performance and refinement in personal care.
– New medical knowledge that makes understanding of diseases easier.
– Advanced medical equipment.
– Innovative surgical techniques with emphasis on less aggressive operations.
– Passionate work and dedication
– Continuous innovation and improvement
– Compassionate attention
– Close and trustful relationships with our patients
– The interests of our patients is our priority.
-Intraoperative neurophysiologists to monitor and preserve nervous system function.
-ENT specialized in endonasal endoscopy (minimally invasive skull base center) for the treatment of many brain tumors through the nose.
-Intraoperative higher brain function localization (such as speech), with the assistance of the neuropsychology team.
-A dedicated neuroanesthesiology group of experts in awake craniotomy.
-ICU Consultants who are experts in pediatric and adult neurointensive care.
-Supportive collaboration of Neurology, Neuroradiology and Radio-oncology services.
-Radiosurgery (Novalis) and interventional endovascular facilities.
-Stem cells regenerative therapy.
(1) Complex Spine Surgery
(2) Epilepsy Surgery (Pediatric and Adults)
(3) Pituitary Adenoma and Skull Base Tumors
We understand how stressful a medical condition and its surgical treatment is for a patient and his or her family. Therefore we are keen to answer any questions or clarify any concerns that may arise throughout the process.