Cookies are brief information sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected online to provide the services requested and/or not usually stored (session cookies), or to retain user data for other future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be self-generated or from third/parties.
There are several types of cookies:
Technical cookies facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the web to identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, shopping, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitate functionality (video , social networks…).
1. Customization cookies allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings …).
2. Cookies analysis allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and to measure user activity profiling navigation and aiming to improve websites.
3. Advertising cookies enable the management of advertising space on the web.
4. Personalized advertising cookies enable the management of advertising space on the web based on the user behaviour and browsing habits, their profiles is obtained to allow you customization of the advert displayed on the user’s browser.
Neurospine CENTER SL uses technical cookies, customization and analysis, ours and form third parties, in no case do we use your personal data, instead we capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in accordance with Article 22 of the Spanish Law of Society Services, we have obtained their consent for use of the information.
In any case, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit Preferences> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> Show Advanced Settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, refer to the Help of your browser or on the support pages of them:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy