We've Got Answers!
- What is the chronological order of all the steps involved in a typical procedure?
- What information do I need to give to Barcelona Neuroinstitute?
- How quickly can I organize the selected surgical treatment?
- Can you make my travel arrangements, including hotel, flights, transportation, airport pick-up and amenities booking?
- How long will I have to stay in the Hospital? In Barcelona? When can I travel back home?
- What will I need to take with me?
- Can a family member spend the night with me in the hospital?
- Is the hospital’s personnel fluent in English?
- Learn more
- Contact Barcelona Neuroinstitute
(1) Contact us.
(2) Receive a preliminary general answer to your request.
(3) Fill-out the pre-admission form through our secure intraweb.
(4) Get a complete report with a personalized quotation.
(5) Establish contact with Dr. Oliver by phone call or video conference.
(6) Accept the proposed treatment and schedule of surgery including additional arrangements: flights, hotel, ground transportation etc.
(7) Pay the initial 65% of the agreed quote.
(8) Reception in Barcelona and remaining 35% payment.
(9) Surgical procedure.
The surgical procedure you are interested in.
Your most recent MRI examination and any other exam of the region of concern. (Please use our contact form to ease this process).